Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Plushie Love

Latest pic is inspired by the tons of cute plush cushions that Razzberry Inc. released at Arcade. So many styles and colors to win! The hair I'm wearing is one of the commons in Ayashi's latest gacha at the Imaginarium. Then after playing a ton to win the colors (well some) I wanted from Imouto's latest gacha at Gacha Guild completed my outfit for this. Hope you like the look!



Top - .Imouto. - My Z-Power Top White&blue Maitreya (Gacha Guild)
Skirt - .Imouto. - My Z-Power Skirt White&Blue Maitreya (Gacha Guild)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Mizaki hair (Imaginarium Gacha)
Plushies/Cushions -
RazzBerry Inc. Cushion Cuties Piggy-Pink (Arcade Gacha)
RazzBerry Inc. Cushion Cuties Bunny-Honey (Arcade Gacha)
RazzBerry Inc. Cushion Cuties (Panda) RARE (Arcade Gacha)
RazzBerry Inc. Cushion Cuties Teddy-Brown (Arcade Gacha)
RazzBerry Inc. Cushion Cuties Tabby-Gray (Arcade Gacha)
RazzBerry Inc. Cushion Cuties Unicorn (Arcade Gacha)

No comments: