Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day 2018

So wishing everyone a happy valentine's day tomorrow! I love the holiday, even if I'm single 'cause it's just nice to celebrate love. ^w^ I hope everyone out there, relationship or not, celebrates love they feel for either their friends, family, or whoever. A lot of the items I covered before or are just stuff from my inventory - nothing special this time! Hope you like the look!



Lingerie - [Akuma Drops] - Lacy Valentine - Panties & Bra [Pink] (Gacha)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Mi-chan hair
Hair Ribbons - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Angelica bow (Gacha)
Body Ribbons - BareRose - Special Wrap White
Bed - .BASIL. - XOXO Bed RARE (Gacha)
Tongue - M*G*S - Tongue "Love me" (Unvailable)
Chocolate Heart - kotte - face pack cherrilate choco heart melted

No comments: