Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Another Day

So this is a nice casual look for me, sometimes it's just nice to wind down and wear an everyday old something something. ^ ^ This Ayashi hair was at an older event last month but you can find it at their main store. I really liked the mismash of the bangs with a straightdown style combined with a woosh (lol are these even real words I'm typing?!). The Long Denim Skirt outfit is from BareRose and available on the front wall with different color options. I also modded a different set of nails from Sallie's gacha and I just can't get enough of her stuff! Other items from various things I've gone to or bought. Hope you like the look!



Outfit - BareRose - Long Denim Skirt
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Olivia hair Boobs
Bereet - "mignon."- Lolita beret._unicorn 01 (Gacha)
Shoes - fri. - Celia Sneaks Bubblegum (Arcade Gacha)
Donut - Razzicle - Heart Donut Choc Frost + White driz + Rnbw
Nails - {sallie} - Sweets Nail 2 Casual 20 Strawberry Dessert Rare (Gacha)
Eyes - [ parfait. ] - KIRAKIRA HAATO LENSES (Group Gift)

No comments: