Friday, August 11, 2017

Lil Lunch

So my hiatus is wearing off as I'm slowly making recovery from having my baby, Sarah, if you follow me on Facebook (I'm still Serenity Semple on there) you can see more info. I'm not 100% yet so it may only be one post a week depending on how I'm feeling. ^ ^; Thanks for the support and understanding! So kicking it off with the new hair from Ayashi available at SaNaRae, which has the most epicly cute scrunchie kitties on the end of the pigtails~ Then Junk Food has been busy with some of the sweetest stuff on the grid for both adult and kid items; starting off they have my favorite food stacks with falling animations/effect at Gacha Guardians, then Planes at Willowvale, and Deck Chairs at their main store. Finally to wrap it up, CMYK has a beautiful unicorn/pinky themed gacha furniture set at Prismagica. Hope you like the look!



Outfit - BareRose - Kawaii Seifuku White ME
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] Grein hair Boobs (SaNaRae)
Sandwich - Junk Food - Sandwich Stack RARE (Gacha Guardians)
Plane - Junk Food - Flying Plane Blue Adults (Willowvale)
Deck Chair - Junk Food - Deck Chair
All Other Furniture - CMYK// My pink unicorn Set (Prismagica Gacha)

No comments: