Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Fishnatic

So this post is mostly focused around the new gacha set from Junk Food that you can find at Gacha Garden. There's a lot of varieties to things but blue is one of my fave colors so I went with that and a a kinda marine-ish themed outfit. Covered the hair in the other post but it's the same hair from Ayashi at Hairology. Like most of BareRose's outfits this one comes for normal avs, flat avs, and lola sizes with two color options. Cool enough my new eyes are a new release from Meow Style that are also available for other heads, I just adore my Mokyu head. XD Hope you like the look!



Outfit/Hat/Shoes - BareRose - White Long Sailor
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Rizala hair boobs (Hairology)
Balloon - Junk Food - Fish Balloon blue (Gacha Garden)
Fish Jar - Junk Food - Blue Tang (Gacha Garden)
Backpack - Junk Food - Bubbles Pack S.O.I. (Gacha Garden)
Eyes - Meow Style - Star Sugar Blue

No comments: