Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Notice Me Senpai

Soooo had to go with this title because it's the name of the outfit and just look at this pic! XD This is what I wish I could do RL! But yes this is the newest gacha from one of my favest stores and friends sallie, you can find it at Whimsical. The sunglasses are from AsteroidBox that will be available tomorrow at SaNaRae. The rest are other gacha and past things I've posted or just have deco-ed out in my room. Hope you like the look!



Outfit - {sallie} - Notice Me Senpai camisole & panties pink berry RARE (Whimsical Gacha)
Hair - [taketomi] - Kokoa_Fatpack (Gacha)
Scrunchies - *Edelweiss* - Chouchou Pastel pink (Gacha)
Sunglasses - AsteroidBox. - Dino Sunnies (SaNaRae)
Bed - {LoveFox} - Anime Room; Pink Bed RARE (Gacha)
Hanging Clothes - {LoveFox} - Anime Room; Hanging Sweater (Gacha)
Spare Pillows - [BunBun] - DayDream Pillows (Gacha)
House - [MSW] - Japanese House 01

No comments: