Friday, July 8, 2016

Geeky Trainer

Sooooo as everyone knows Pokemon Go came out, and thus why my post is late LOL. I have fallen into my Pokemon addiction childhood again and so has my blog! Wandering around with a cellphone trying to catch them all. XD I would've loved to wear this RL too, I got the gacha hoodie from ShiroTenshi (you can get all the senshi!). I'm also a big Steven Universe fan, so I flipped when AsteroidBox put out this backpack at Suicide Dollz - even has a pastel version. The hair I got is a Ayashi's from Gacha Guardians event. Hope you like the look! ^ ^



Outfit - .ShiroTsuki. - Senshi Hoodie Moon (Gacha)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] -Mili hair (Gacha Guardians Gacha)
Backpack - AsteroidBox. - Burger Backpack // Original (Suicide Dollz)
Cellphone - {BunBun} - Magical Phone RARE (Crystal Heart Gacha)
Bandaids - eyecandy - band aids (Crystal Heart)
Shoes - Utilizator - Skateshoe Blue

No comments: