Monday, June 6, 2016

Use All Da Magics!

Sorry about the delayed amount of posts, my internet has been awful lately and out for hours at a time. T^T So will be posting probably more than normal this week - at least I'm hoping! I got Saori visiting me and wedding fitting stuff going on so le hectic week. Today I went a little overboard with my magical attachments since I have so many to cover, and who says magical girls are limited to one thing?! It's be kinda cool to come up with interlocking magical devices, but that's just a personal thought. ^ ^ The dress is from Nocciola as one of their new releases but very magical girl. The hair is from Ayashi, found at SaNaRae's latest round. AsteroidBox's wand and Brush's magic mirror are both found at PonPon event. Hope you like the look!



Outfit - Nocciola  - Magic*Senshi-Blue-
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Sango hair(SaNaRae)
Wand - AsteroidBox. - Sweet Wand // Hold Anim (PonPon)
Mirror - =BRUSH= - TheLegendaryHandMirror (PonPon)
Boots - BareRose - White Apron Dolly Regular Boots

No comments: