Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sleepy Mint Kitty

This really hits a lot of notes I've been feeling lately. x.x Just exhausted and trying to get my sleep schedule together, ughhhh. But I wish I was wearing what I had on in this. Even though the M&M Style dress for the Sweet Cupcake Fair was supposed to be an 'night life' kinda dress, I could easily see myself wearing it as a mini nightgown or too lazy from last night - toss on a fluffy adorable cardigan and fell asleep like that. ^ ^ The cardigan is from Vincue, also at the Sweet Cupcake Fair. The head crystals really matched the colors and just fun to wear from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations and at the We heart RP event - along with the hair I'm wearing from Ayashi. Make sure to check out the events and hope you like the look!



Dress - M&M Style - Teegan (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Cardigan - { V I N C U E } - Mao+Cardi Mint Cream (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Sia hair (We Heart RP)
Ear Accessories - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - {Crystalize~ sky w} head gear (We Heart RP)
Necklace - M&M Style - Heart and Arrow Long Necklace Silver (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Slippers - *BOOM* - Animal Slipper (bear/sugar) (Arcade Gacha)
Sleep Bubble - [Stardust] - Anime Hud (hud)

No comments: