Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Let Me Entertain You~

So this was kinda inspired by the song 'Let Me Entertain You' which has been preformed by a number of artists. XD; I kinda went a weird but tasty burlesque theme with this. Which unfortunately has been tough to really concentrate with this cold. @ @ BUT! Luckily we're almost through all the Sweet Cupcake Fair items, but the fair disappears at the end of the month so make sure to hit it up. I also probably seem a bit weird with a guy hairstyle but I really felt it worked here! Plus..  yanno it's sometimes tough not to have hair clip with a giant boa. I would also like to add to becareful with the alpha from the Glitzz outfit, I struggled with it personally but that could just be me. It's fitted mesh so I imagine most wouldn't have a problem with it anyway. ^ ^ Hope you like the look.



Outfit/Crown/Necklace - [Glitzz] - Candy Princess (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Boa - BareRose - Whipping Boa Berry Boa
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Mikaze hair (Men Only Monthly)
Shoes - * Stelloane - So Delicious shoes Slink High (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Cupcake Chair - ::Axix:: - CupcakeChair Strawberry [Cream]
Tongue - Mokyu - AHS_Tongue_4 (Free Group Gift)

No comments: