Monday, April 27, 2015

Girl of the Woods

So some things are ending soon - like the Wayward Hunt which has a lot of nice freebies, so make sure to check it out asap! Also a couple things from Fantasy Faire and Cosmopolitan event, andddd another upcoming item for the Ai Gacha event! I have a lot more stuff coming for the upcoming gacha event, and I'm pretty excited for my next post cause it's more relatable stuff for me to wear. ^ ^; Sometimes I don't pull off really good looks and other people can make them so amazingly great and I'm like o_o; Anymya! Hope you like the look!



Shirt - BareRose - White Gerbera
Skirt - .{yumyums}. - Volly Girl Skirt {Spring Step} (Wayward Hunt Free)
Gloves - :: Wretch :: - Gloves Lolita White (Ai Gacha Gacha)
Garter - ALTAIR* - hoshina ribbon garter L .pink (Cosmopolitan Event)
Horns - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - {Kii~ pinku} horns (Fantasy Faire)
Tail Thorns - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - {Thorns~ Pink} tails (Fantasy Faire)
Necklace - BareRose - Come to Me Fairily
Hair - [DUE] - Breeze (Rigged ver) Pastel 4 (Gacha)

No comments: