Tuesday, March 17, 2015

RockaPattys

So Happy St. Patrick's Day for those celebrating it. ^ ^ To avoid getting pinched and to be in the spirit of things and a couple new releases, I went with the theme myself with a lil rockabilly flare. I really apologize though because a lot of the accessories I found that, I , thought went well with this? Are retired or unavailable. T^T Sometimes I can't stress enough with SL, do not wait forever to buy something because you never know when the store will close or a place will just poof! But the main two features are the newest outfit from MotiAme at Kustom 9, which I didn't get to feature enough because it comes with a ton of dress color options that could fit a ton of different occasions; and one of the newest hairs Beverly from LCKY - available at the Kawaii Project. Make sure to check things out and have a fun holiday! Hope you like the look.



Dress/Jacket - [MotiAme] - Front Tied Denim Shirt with Dress (Kustom 9)
Hair - [LCKY] - Beverly (Kawaii Project)
Giant Shamrock - .:*December*:. - St.Patric Day's Gift Shamrock on my Shoulder (Unavailable)
Lip Ring - [Milestone Creations] - Lip Ring St Patty Group Gift (Unavailable)
Hairbow - ~Scribble~ - Shamrock Hair Bow (Darker) (Unavailable)
Hairclips - ~Scribble~ - Shamrock Double Barette (Unavailable)
Necklace - :: Genesis :: - Shamrock Patty Necklace Platinum (Unavailable)
Boots - *G*Field* - Short Western Boots[ver1.1] -brown-

No comments: