Saturday, August 16, 2014

Buying For Back to School.

So it's been that time of year with things going back to school. And the nice casual release from MotiAme at Kustom 9 made me wish I had those sort of clothes to wear when I was in school. ;3; I also fell in love with the binders that yumyums has available at District 5 too! Also the bone sweet nom from Amai is more meant as a cute accessory, but I couldn't resist to put it in my mouth and nom on it. Hehe. ^ ^ Hope you like the look.




Hair - Chemistry - Bubbles (Modded)
Hair Clips - Love Soul - Hair Accessory Stars Milky
Socks/Shoes - Paradisis - My Warmers
Bone Nom - Amai - Bone Decora Sprinkles Vanilla (Gacha Mania)

Dress - MotiAme - Floral Mini Dress Red (Kustom 9)
Jacket - MotiAme - Tied Denim Shirt Blue (Kustom 9)
Bag - yumyums - Calm Yo-self Bag [Right Hold I] {Summer} (District 5)
Binder - yumyums - Closed School Binder {B&E} (District 5)
Dress - MotiAme - Floral Mini Dress Yellow (Kustom 9)
Jacket - MotiAme - Tied Denim Shirt Black (Kustom 9)
Bag - yumyums - Calm Yo-self Bag [Right Hold I] {Spring} (District 5)
Binder - yumyums - Closed School Binder {Exploding Rainbow} (District 5)

Dress - MotiAme - Floral Mini Dress Red (Kustom 9)
Jacket - MotiAme - Floral Mini Dress White (Kustom 9)
Bag - yumyums -  Calm Yo-self Bag [Right Hold I] {Blossom} (District 5)
Binder - yumyums - Open School Binder {Stars} (District 5)

No comments: