Monday, January 20, 2014

Naughty Princess in Candyland

So not sure I'm happy with this title but I really like how this picture came out. It's a little more revealing than I'm used to but I've been dying for an excuse to wear this outfit since I picked it up during a sale. T^T Also some other fun pieces like the mouth neko mochi from Amai, they're currently in a hunt at a location I had trouble finding but I provided the slurl so you guys can find it easier(not the hunt prize but the store it's at, it's only until the 31st then it's gone)! Also my friend Saori has opened up her new store Happy Sushi and I'm wearing one of the cute bows from it (also provided the slurl cause search is a pain at times for smaller stores). I hope you like this look and apologize that some of the pieces aren't available anymore, so sad when things are discontinued unyuuu~



Outfit - Tekila Candy - Mmm Pink
Hair - LCKY - Cora (Disaster Pack Color)
Mochi - Amai - Mochi. Neko [FBH] Strawberry (Hunt Prize)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bethselamin/246/132/24
Crown - yumyums - Cakey Crown Gold
Hairbow - Happy Sushi - Heart Bow RARE (Gacha)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beech/231/208/388
Rings - Candy Nail - Tea time macaron ring *RARE (Gacha)
Hand Cupcakes - Magnifique Poses - Cupcake Pose (Old Hunt Prize)
Necklace - Cae - Charmed 2 Necklace
Glasses - BareRose - Toy Shop Girl Glasses
Cupcake Monster - Chincaery - Cupcake Monster of Lub (Not Available)
Boots - Dilly Dolls - Cassiel Ice Cream Boots (Not Available)
Tattoo - momo - Cupcake Heaven (Not Available)
Chest Frosting - Little Glass Wish - Cream LOVE Face Deco (Modded)
Face Charms - Little Glass Wish - Starry Anime Face Charms
Backpack - Little Glass Wish - Cupcake Backpack Pink (Not Released Yet)
Tail - Little Glass Wish - Donut Neko Tail (Not Released Yet)

No comments: