Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Haunted Halloween Maid


So already some really awesome halloween items are coming out. ^^ I'm getting into the swing of things as much as I can, while trying to figure out what to make next for my own shop. @ @; I also got a new tail! This one is a prim one and not animated but honestly kinda nice; you get tired of overly-movementastic things after awhile. Also got sent a preview of something new from .{PSYCHO:Byts}.; who I totally love! Just gotta hunt out a mask and bam! Awesome adorable animated ghost kitty. They're going to be in an upcoming Feast of the Dead Hunt starting in October. Do not miss out because this is just too awesome for words. Hopefully can share more goodies as I find um. ^^





Kitty Ghost - My Dead Kitten - .{PSYCHO:Byts}. - L$0 (Upcoming Hunt Prize)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yadua%20Island/164/71/22
Tail - White Donut Kitty :3 - NoRei! - L$250
Maid Headdress - Maid Head Dress(petit devil)OR - Level K - L$0 (Current Group Gift
Outfit - Choice! Staff Uniform - Edelweiss - N/A
*You can find some similar outfits for sale if you like this one!*
Hair - Trixie Hair White (Tinted & Modded) - Truth - L$250



No comments: