Monday, January 17, 2011

Charitable Shoes with Many Looks


So mini break over (had a bit of a head cold but it cleared up fast!) Time for a couple charity items for the Extend a Helping Hand event. Todays store I'm featuring items from is Rose River Saloon which is run by a nice friend of mine, Jaxie. ^^ Shoes are interesting because normally I can't wear them and have them look right, but I think I managed to pull out okay enough looks for these. I put together a couple different looks in hopes to compliment the shoes, I really liked how the boots came with resize scripts and for the heels I could tint them white enough to match my fur. XD Remember these will have proceeds going towards EAHH's event, which is assisting those who're enduring the flooding in Queensland. Plus a lil quote that I remember from a manga(Hana Yori Dango) I liked "I like to wear great/beautiful shoes, in hopes that they'll bring me to beautiful places."



Shoes - Urbanite Oceana LE (EaHH Event Charity Version) w/socks version -
Rose River Saloon - L$150
*comes with or without socks options and resize scripts*
Jacket - Denim Short Vest DarkBlue Jacket - BareRose - L$130
Shirt - Hot Army Grey Shirt - L$100*comes with the skirt listed below*
Skirt - Hot Army Purple Skirt - L$100*comes with the shirt listed above*
Hair - Season 2 - White (Tinted) - elikatira - NFS One Eleven Event



Shoes - Urbanite Oceana LE (EaHH Event Charity Version) w/o socks version
- Rose River Saloon - L$150
*comes with or without socks options and resize scripts*
Outfit - Dryer Gungirl Pink - BareRose - L$140
Hair - Mary Silver (Tinted) - Zero Style - L$300



Shoes - Speranza Innocenza LE (EaHH Event Charity Version) - Rose River
Saloon - L$200
Outfit - Baby Dove Blue - BareRose - L$140
Hair - Michelle White (Tinted) - Truth - L$250

Check out the Event at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Adien/28/65/1026 L$1,004,729/US$3,842.42 at L$252/US$1 as of 6:49am 16th Jan 2011 SLT.
Read more at http://katjohnston.com/ or EAHH Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/eahh/

No comments: