Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gamer Kitty!


Sooo I felt like putting together a kinda dorky gamer type look today. It's a huge mashup of stuffs to get this together. XD I still kinda feel something is missing but ah well. Also a side note that to make the gameboy holdable in my paws I made a special wrist/paw combined attachment so it can look better with holding things.



Shirt - Tees 1up Shroom - ((:Bleh:)) - L$0
(Store is Closing and everything is free for today only)
Pants/Down Overalls - Take It Off - BareRose - L$100
Glasses - Toy Shop Girl Glasses - BareRose - L$160
Badges - Runaway Girl Ally - BareRose - L$160
Necklace - Necklace Tamagotchi - Rotten Toe - L$20
Gameboy - Pokemon LE Gameboy - Larnia Kids- L$25
(Gachapon Prize, so it's Random which you get)

1 comment:

Lore said...

WOOOO
I wasn't going to BLEH until I saw this post. xD
You are adorable as a nerd!