Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog v2.0

Decided to nix the old blog idea since it wasen't generating the response I was really looking for. So now it's become just somewhere I post when I feel up for it, I guess. ^^;
I'll still reference my outfits and such so I guess it's kinda fashion related to a point. XD But yeah, I also changed the layout so it looked prettier. :3 I think the next post I'll do more of an introduction about who I am and what I do, but for now this is just a heads up for those who used to read that I am revamping the blog and hopefully it'll work out better.

So to kick it off on this whole kinda 'reborn' theme I decided to pop myself in the almost secret Healing Spot of BareRose. While I was there, I thought "Wtf am I gonna wear?", figured a BareRose outfit would be most fitting. Since I'm still on the reborn thing I thought the Megami outfit in the Creation version would be best suited. (If you check out the link it'll show ya the price and has the tp location if ya wanna buy it!) So all set with that and with Windlight SL in tow, here's some more pics!

4 comments:

Loli Nori said...

Wow! Great job on the redesign of your blog! :) I love the cherry blossoms at the top and the whole design looks nice and sleek. Can't wait to see you posting again!!

Unknown said...

Awesome job serenity :3
Keep it Up! I look forward towards your future posts.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss the posts about modding for furs, but I really do like the new site design. It is very pretty and functional. I am very much looking forward to seeing where you go next.

My only suggestion would be to highlight the links in another colour. It took me a second read through before I realized I could mouseover the names of outfits to find the slurl. ^_^;;

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Serenity...I love your blog...and put a link in my blog! See ya!
http://slfreebee.blogspot.com/